Tompkins County
New York

Resolution
RES-2015-57

Authorizing Supplemental Consultant Agreement No. 12 with C&S Engineers, Inc., for Design, Bidding, Administrative and Part Time Construction Observation Services for the ARFF/CFR (Aircraft, Rescue, and Fire Fighting/Crash, Fire, and Rescue) Building Roof Repair at Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport

Information

Department:AirportSponsors:
Category:Agreements, Bids, Contracts, GrantsFunctions:Airport

Attachments

  1. Printout
  2. Resolution Memo for GO Meetings - C&S Supplemental Agreement for ARFF Building Roof Repairs (This file has not yet been converted to a viewable format)

Resolution/Document Body

WHEREAS the total roof project is estimated to be $150,000 and the State Grant is $120,000 (80%) with the remaining $30,000 (20%) coming from Passenger Facility Charges (PFC’s), and

 

WHEREAS, the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) has awarded the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport a Grant under the 2014 Aviation Capital Grant Program, and

 

WHEREAS the Supplemental Consultant Agreement No. 12 is $31,200, now therefore be it

 

RESOLVED, on recommendation of the Government Operations Committee, That Supplemental Agreement No. 12 with C&S Engineers, Inc., for Design, Bidding, Administrative, and Part Time Construction Observation Services in the amount of $31,200 be approved and financing of the contract is as follows:

 

NYSDOT - 2014 Aviation Capital Grant Program (80%)                            $24,960.00

Passenger Facility Charges (PFC’s)                                                        $ 6,240.00               

 

, now therefore be it

 

RESOLVED, further, That the County Administrator be and hereby is authorized to execute the required documents,

 

RESOLVED, further, That the Finance Director be authorized to make payments for this project until reimbursement is received from the NYSDOT.

SEQR ACTION: TYPE 1-6

 

Meeting History

Mar 24, 2015 3:30 PM  Government Operations Committee Regular Meeting

Mr. Hall said the roof is now twenty years old and the resolution is to accept a State grant with a local match. He stressed it is important to undertake this work prior to any potential damage within the building from roof failures.

RESULT:RECOMMENDED [UNANIMOUS]
MOVER:Glenn Morey, Member
SECONDER:Dooley Kiefer, Member
AYES:Daniel Klein, Dooley Kiefer, David McKenna, Nathan Shinagawa, Glenn Morey
Apr 7, 2015 5:30 PM Media Tompkins County Legislature Regular Meeting
RESULT:ADOPTED [UNANIMOUS]
MOVER:Peter Stein, Member
SECONDER:Carol Chock, Member
AYES:Will Burbank, Carol Chock, James Dennis, Kathy Luz Herrera, Dooley Kiefer, Daniel Klein, Michael Lane, Leslyn McBean-Clairborne, David McKenna, Glenn Morey, Michael Sigler, Peter Stein
EXCUSED:Martha Robertson, Nathan Shinagawa